Thursday, April 5, 2012

Surprise!

Hey!  Here I am, but it's not exactly the subject I expected.  I thought I would make this a cooking blog, random funny stories, or adorable pictures of Oscar, but that never happened. (lol)  Last week, I found out something and I want to use this blog to talk semi-anonymously about the feelings I'm working through.  6 days ago, my doctor called to tell me that the mass she removed from my uterus contained some cancerous cells.  It weird, because it's been less than a month since my mother-in-law was diagnosed with uterine cancer.  She had a tough recovery from surgery, but is home now and feeling better.  The best news is that hers was caught early.
Really, I haven't been able to think of much else since my doctor called, everything else seems trivial. Only my husband and one friend knows.  I don't know the seriousness or treatment yet (beyond a hysterectomy), so I've held off on telling anyone.  I don't want to worry people and I hate talking about anything health related (at least IRL).
I'm not even sure anyone cares to read about this, but I need a place to vent.  I apologize in advance if my blogging is sporadic, rambling, random, or incoherent.  I will also try to update soon and include cute pics of the dog and cats.  Because, really they are the best.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment